Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ossified. Shields.

I feel so ridiculously tremendously insanely ly ly ly lost.

Maybe I get it. Or can see why. But. but but but.

I think "I feel really un-done" is a better description of things. Meaning unraveled and unfinished. I don't know if either of those are ok anymore. it is really hard to tell what is right and what isn't in this light. Maybe you are feeling it too. (Are you?)

I promised myself I wouldn't ever post something that nothing but me hitting the keyboard, but this is closest I've come to doing that.

yr hmbl & obt svt,

p

ps~ I don't think you read this, but if you do, you raised a really good question at 4 a.m. this morning. I've asked myself it with more frequency than i have ever asked anything else. Except it was a little bit different hearing it from you. I might never know.

pps~ I recorded grey light vocals. sounds like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment